I have no blogged for so long.
But here I am back with passion or not?
So Christmas Break came and it was pretty awesome. This is what happened.
1.Snowboarding at Targhee with so many wonderful people. (I was told that Han Solo was there but no matter how much I searched I could not find him, but I still like to think he would have wanted to hang out).
2. Went to the Parents house and had a wonderful Christmas day with presents and such.
3. James, Riss, Tali and Grey came up and it was so good to see them.
4. Sarah and I headed out for Florida and we stopped in Durango with Ian and Teresa. It was so good to see them, it has been too long and they are too good of people to not see for 3 years at a time.
5. Then we drove through New Mexico which let me tell you is a rough experience. I never want to go back.
6. Got to Dallas Texas and stayed and spent a day with Scotty which was great. He put us up and took great care of us.
7. We left and got to New Orleans which may be the funnest place in the world and we got to see some incredible live music in the 3 hours that we were there.
8. Then we got to Grace's house which was awesome. Then we walked along the beach in the morning, I have never been to a white sand beach before.
9. Then on to Andy's house and I fell in love with his parents, we saw some great punk rock, had some amazing Gyroes, saw a wonderful belly dancer. And finally had incredible BBQ.
10. The next day We saw Catherine and her sister, wonderful, then we ate with Kimmy and again, wonderful.
11. Then we got to camp and got Sarah settled in.
12. Then the next day I got to spend with Nate and Martha and again they took such good care of me.
13. Then early in the Florida Morning flew out back to Utah!!!
So I guess you could say my Christmas Break was out of this world. I don't know how many states I was in during the break but it was a lot.
I do not know why I have so many wonderful friends in my life who put up with my ridiculousness but I count myself a very lucky man.
To have people in your life meet you as the real you and then love you as the real you, I don't think there is anything better.
I am so greatful to Sarah for being my friend and letting me accompany her to Florida and buy me so many McBitchens. Its the best thing that Mcdonalds does not make.
And now I know that you just want more updates from my life so here it comes.
I am taking 4 anthro classes and 1 english class and it is so awesome. I have gotten to know some incredible friends much better now and I am so thankful for that.
I am so great full that I am attending college. I have been to two previous universities and wasted the time that I spent there. Most people are not lucky enough to Attend college once let alone three times. I do not know why I am so lucky and have been given a third chance but I am trying very hard not to waste it. The proffesers in the Anthro department are so awesome I want to learn as much as I possibly can from them. I also am considering an english minor to help me prepare to write and hopefully attend grad school at some point.
Well if you read this blog you know how great my vacation was and school is. Not to brag but my life is pretty damn awesome.