Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday 1:34 in the A.M.

Important Questions?
How much is too much? What happens next? When will they be home? Why did that have to happen? Do you miss me? Do you want to fight? Does it get easier? Will you love me forever? How do you spell that? Wanna wrestle? Where have all the flowers gone? When? Is she gone? Is he cute? How much? Is that enough? Can I taste? Who would want to eat that? Was it as bad as you thought it would be? Why can't it be now? Will they never stop? Would it have been different? Where do babies come from? What's a vagina? What is he getting out of this? Does this dress make me look fat? Why did you make me try on a dress? Are you in the car? Can you see me? Can I kiss you? Are you ready? Did you regret it? How was heaven? When are you going back? How dare he? Was it painful? How much did it tickle? Will you be mad? Can I have this many? What is the meaning of this? How in gods name? Can you explain it? Can't you read? What? How? Why? Where or where has my little dog gone? How much wood? How much weed? What will we need? Is this over yet? Will you just shut up?


Correct Answer:
Don't worry about it. There is never only on right answer. Some are just more or less correct at the time.

At 24 years of age I have learned...

Being short is okay! It is alright to make mistakes. I have a hard time forgiving and forgetting. I prefer the cool air. Reading is a wonderful adventure. I find that I am usually wrong but I have to say what an interesting life I get to live. Everything I ever thought was 100% true is always at least followed by an aster-ix. I am a horrible speller. The earth is our greatest treasure. Everyone is the same. Indian food is the best. Turns out I like to study. Turns out having your heart broken is not the end of the world. If I could just get an I-Pod I would be happy, is an untrue statement. Pizza is the best non-Indian food. I fear things I should not, and I chase things I should probably leave behind. I would say red Is my favorite color. Yellow would be a close second, Or depending on the day It might be #1! I do not like tackling people. I like playing prop. I miss many people some much more than others some more than I should I still care to much about what people think. I want to be a teacher some day. When I let them I learn a lot from other people. I like big butts and I cannot and I will not lie. I have a truly wonderful life and I often forget how fortunate I am. This one is just for fun.
Ammo-

No comments:

Post a Comment