Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Can you hear them?

Ahhh the 10th of July. A wonderful day indeed. Thomas and I will be heading to Florida in less than 2 weeks and I could not be more excited. Tomorrow is my day off and I am trying to think of what to do with my full night of freedom. Perhaps I will go back packing. Perhaps. I know I need to go to the library and get a new book. The one I am reading I just cannot get into. I think life is too short to read books you don't enjoy.

As of late I have had many different things on my mind. I have thought of unkind, mean spirited, rude, shallow, selfish and all things of the like I have done in my life. I wonder if we can make up for these things somehow. If I was unkind to someone and I never will see them again, can my kind acts to others make up for it? I hope that if people remember anything about me it is that I was kind to them. If people think of me and think of negative things I have done to them then I have failed.

Utah is very beautiful. If you did not know you should visit. Also it seems to be filled with interesting people.

Well there are a few things I want to get. I think I am going to get a new tattoo soon. I would like to get an amp so I can play my electric guitar with my pedal again. I would like to get some new pedals, they are a blast. I think I am gonna be growing my hair out a real long time.

Well if you have read this blog than I think you are pretty neat. I appreciate you taking a minute to listen to my thoughts and feelings. Its kind of the virtual version of being a great listener.

Oh for a tattoo I thought of the silhouette of a pirate ship with the words "refuse to sink". I have seen a few different ideas and I really like it. Also I would love to get a old Wagon Wheel somewhere. I think I also will get a little Yoda somewhere on my person. Yeah those are some Ideas.

Loves.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this Ammon. Keep writing please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your writings!! Keep it up man! :) PS: I like the small Yoda idea. I think of you as a wise soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you said reading this was the virtual version of being a good listener. i'm glad i can do that from afar. :)

    ReplyDelete