Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mr Boggybound

Well I am sitting in my room waiting for Thomas and Colter to get home. Once they get here we will pack up Colters Toyota and head down to Orem. Tom and I will be boarding a plane leaving a1 11:59 pm tonight and 9 hours later will be meeting the lovely Sarah Grether at the airport. I literally cannot tell you how excited I am. There are so many people who have changed my life that I have not seen for almost a full year, some of the best friends I have ever or will ever have. I am going to the place that showed me where I wanted my life to go and who I wanted to work towards becoming. The gifts that I have received from Camp Boggy Creek are worth more than any amount of money I will earn in my entire life. So much joy in my heart.

Well I am anxiously awaiting news from Utah State. I have applied for college and I will tell you I am so nervous. I am nervous I will not get in, I am nervous about being in school again. If you pray I would humbly ask that you pray for me to get in. I feel like I am so ready to finally truly attend college. I just hope I am given the chance.

Well some sad news Mr. Colter is gonna be moving out of our room and heading back to Arizona. I am sure that this is a great change for him but it will be sad for us to lose such a great member of our "treehouse", family. Also I am gonna have a new room mate and it is hard to replace someone who is so laid back about your crazy work schedule and behaviors.

Today I saw a potato bug walking as I was heading in my house, and I thought to myself "people call these rolly pollies, what an undignified name". Then I thought to myself, "You just called it a potato bug you jackass". A very interesting and drama filled life I live.

Well to friends family loved ones, Thank YOU!!!

P.S. I truly hope their is a god who can give the families of the Colorado shooting some peace. I cannot imagine the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment