Sunday, July 15, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things!!!

Today I think I will just list some of my favorite things. Some are new additions some are old.

Music: The Hold Steady
Book: The Book of Joe
TV: Deadwood/ Six Feet Under
Shoe: Flippy Floppies
Food: Indian
Beer: Wasatch Brewery Summer Twilight Kolsch Style Ale
I am looking forward to: Snowboarding
Hat: My red Beanie
Coffee: Rio Grande Roasters Snickerdoodle, "your favorite grandma's cookie in a cup!
Fruit: Grapefruit
Condiment: Addams Peanut Butter
Place I have been thinking of lately: Jackson Hole
What I want to start attempting to do: Rock Climbing
Clothing: Jeanz

Well maybe I will think of some more things later, maybe not. Either way I am happy with this list!

P.S. I am gonna be home in about 7 days. My southwest home that is.

P.P.S. I think Bruce Springsteen is a pretty good guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment