Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I cast a vote for no more stinky farts.


I will study no more tonight forever. 

Me too my mom via facebook chat "yeah I am deleting all the idiots off my facebook".
Momma Lori" Cut them some slack not everyone follows politics closely".
Wise words from the most important lady in my life. I have so much to learn from her when it comes to loving all people. I try hard but I am still no Lori.

Well the election is over and we can wake up tomorrow. That is what is important we are going to wake up tomorrow. There are people who are going to sleep tonight for the last time. Let us hope that they can make the transformation to the complete unknown painlessly. And for those who have a painful road to crawl down, I hope there is a heaven (or something just as cool like a seven eleven with unlimited slushys and no brain freeze and you get to drink your slushy while going down a never ending warm water slide). I hope that those who are in pain will be compensated on the other side for their pain.

So in November I have heard that you are supposed to mention something everyday that you are thankful for. Well I am doing it Blogo Style and I am going to write as many as possible.
  1. I am thankful for people who will disagree with me and challenge my opinions in a kind way.
  2. I am thankful for the tights that women wear as pants.
  3. I am thankful for Boxer Briefs, they are truly non-partisan.
  4. I am thankful for Computers, internet, nook, phone, cameras.
  5. I am thankful for college.
  6. I am thankful for the times and places I have been.
  7. I am thankful that the future is unknown allowing me to have an adventure.
  8. I am thankful that I know how to read.
  9. I am thankful for my medicine.
  10. I am thankful for diet coke.
  11. I am thankful for Facebook.
  12. I am thankful for my friends and my family.
  13. I am thankful for Tapatio.
  14. I am thankful for nature.
  15. I am thankful for SG.
  16. I am thankful for emotions.
  17. i am thankful for boots.
  18. I am thankful for sticky notes.
  19. I am thankful for Mrs. Nielsen and her wise teachings.
  20. I am thankful for the gift of humor.
  21. I am thankful for music.
  22. I am thankful for this blog, and people reading it.
  23. I am thankful for Wes Anderson.
  24. I am thankful for a lot of other stuff, maybe I will add it on later.
  25. I am thankful for Paul Newman.
  26. I am thankful for a roof over my head and paved roads beneath my feet and food in my stomach and a book in my bag.
  27. I am thankful for learning.
  28. I am thankful for my niece and soon to come nephew.
  29. I am thankful for sports.
  30. I am thankful for the red and green squiggly lines that appear under the words I am typing. It really helps me out.


Someone said that the election of Barack Obama was what was going to lead to the end of the United States and the end of days  as in the end of the world.
Well I hate to break it to everybody but the whole end of days, yeah its not gonna happen. If it does happen it will be from some sort of micro-biological evolution similar to the black death and if that is the case it will not have been ordered bu god. I am just throwing it out there. I think it is interesting to preach that god is loving and yet when he decides the time is right he will return and all people will die horrible painful deaths. Does that not seem a little contradictory? I am probably wrong I am no theologist. Just a simple student in Utah. 
You know what I could see god doing? 
Showing up with a "free hugs" t-shirt and doing nice things for people. He would say, "Hey, I feel like if you wanted to learn some stuff from me it might help you and your family be happy. But you know, if you want to keep doing what your doing I would still like to be your friend".
Yeah that is the god I hope exists. 
I always thought it would be funny if Jesus went to a phish concert. He could wear his robes and sandals and would totally fit in. All the other fans would be like,"yeah love and stuff".

I think that a BA might be better than a BS for Grad school but I don't really know.
I need some snow in the mountains.

Well here is another collection of ramblings. I am happy. I am warm. I am sleepy.
Goodnight! 
"may you rest with angels"



1 comment:

  1. Awe, I like this. And I agree with all your thankfuls. Especially about Mrs. Nielsen, and nature, and Tapatio.

    ReplyDelete