Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I wrote a poem before biology.

Youth is wasted on the Young
 
 
Youth is waisted
Those who have it don't know
Those who seek it are joyless
There is no potion
No quick remedy for the loss
It is only missed once it is gone
the only sign of its passing
a steady decline in the hip
 
The young do what they can to destroy it
they curse god once they succed
why me why me?
The most common prayer
The old curse the young 
knowing the mistakes to come
The only evidence of the destruction
a steady decline in the lungs
 
Young don't know what joy is
The old know!
But it only comes from loss
why not me why not me?
The prayer of the lover not taken
Love cannot be enjoyed when overcome by the genitals
The only knowledge of is being gone
A steady decline of the heart
 
The young wish not to read
Books are burned for warmth
parties of wanton destruction of pages
I wish to see I wish to see!
The cry of those who cannot see
What I would see if I could go back!
The tears that fall to spite the cataracts
A steady decline of sight.
 
Youth is used
Taken for granted, spit upon
Never lived to it's fullest
wasted away feeling safe, sitting
Youth is Wasted 
The crime is, the young don't know,
 Ignorance is blissful
Youth is waisted on the young

A steady decline of Justice.
       
  
    
     
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment