Friday, November 30, 2012

I vound up at my ex Virlfriends house chugging cheap Veer.

A few very important points.
1. If you could gain all of Steven Hawkings knowledge and wisdom and all you had to do was sleep with him, would you do it?
I would like to think that the answer to that question is easy.
2. Would you rather fight an ostrich in heat or mike tyson with no eyes.
3. When is it no longer cool to wear Jinko Jeans?
4. How many polygamous wives is too many?
5. Why is CSI so easy to watch even though the writing is so terrible?
6. Why When Where Who What How hitherto honk honk humperdink happily married. 

K here it goes it is time to do some free writing. You know that phsycoanalysis game where you say the first word that comes to your head. I am going to type that. And the word I am going to start with is.......
war. Oar. Board. Chord. Tune. Bloom. Flower> Power. Tower. London. Rundun. Rundown. Funtown. Clown. Gown. Round. Fat. Lady. Hot. Easy. Pliable. Laid. Brick. House. Town. Car. batch. ratch. catch. fish. rainbow. river. mclean. town. bluegrass. ian. guitar. flat pick. flat lady. hot lady. red hot. cheap pizza. sauce. friends. chicken. dinner. mom, cook. food. illegal. pizza. pepporoni. ass crack. skate. park. ducks. feather. wind. catch. fish. rainbow. gold and or gay. love. sadness. no love. run. hide. cave. wonders. 8. china. wwf. panda. bamboo. candy. van. dream. wet. water. slide. babysitting. cat. litter. donald duck. ruck. rugby. pain. shoulder. ugh. scared. finalized. asian. hot. walking rod. inside joke. michel. nietche. franz. potso. gonzo. penis. rebus. lager. flag. tower. hour. lighthouse. bees. comet. ralph. barf. x.  rararararararrararara shishcoomba. Goomba. mario. luigi. jump. man. women. uterus. rust. bust. breasts. clevage. motorboat. gloat. roat. steve row. row hard. hardcore. hardcore bastard. flink clonk. ronch. ranch. dance. western. can I am able to do this by typing in the letters. The fact that I can type in this bullshit is an example of how much I have and don't understand why it is so amazing. There is no way that I could tell you how any of this works. My computer. Myhands. The mouse. the keyes. The music or sounds in the background. The beer in my belly. It is amazing that I live in a world where I literally have no clue how anything works and yet I am able to be richer than 99% of people that have ever lived in all of time. Good God. How I do not deserve all of this yet I accept it. My life. My life. My life. My life. My loaf. My love. My Crotch. My deuche. My man. My love.
My Love. My love. my love.Mine Love. The love of Mine. She or he who I do love. The apple of my eye. My other half. My better half. My ball and chain. My dearest. Yours truly. 
Well this was a good exersize in pure shit. I suppose this is how I feel most weekends when I don't have anything to do. Take that as you will But I find it strangly comforting. 
I think that the inside of the mind is impossible to understand and that I think is beutiful. 


Love you All.
And yes this one was about you.
Your so Vain.
This whole blog was about you.
Reap it all in.
You made me write all of this.
It is you.
I wasted this much of my life for you.
I hope your happy.
I spent all of 20 minutes vomiting words for you.
Do you love me yet?
Am I weird enough yet?
Am I gorgeous enough yet or should I get the knuckle enhancement?
Perhaps I should learn to play the tuba then will you love me? 


I have to say it is never going to work out between us. 
I descovered that I am not alone. 
I also descovered spell check. 

Fhit.
Shck.
Hemn
Dall.
Renaldo Cornorando. Benaldo. FFFuuuccckkk.
Cencorshives. That is what it is called when it is blurred out when someone stabs someone else in prison. Crazy I know.

Also this is the end.
If you read to hear I literally don't know why you would have but I will personnaly kiss you on the lips. 
Love
Ammo.

No comments:

Post a Comment