Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hmmmmm. Hmmmmm.

It is Wodensday.
May we sacrifice a sheep-goat to him.
It is not a bahhhhhhhd idea.


The semester is coming to an end. I have forgotten how hard college is. Growing up I always pictured University as halls of students with feather pens and teachers in gowns. 
It is the early hours of the morning.
I cannot sleep tonight.
BUUUT we have this thing called tv, internet and books.
It makes not being able to sleep totally deal with able.
I have 3 days of school and 4 tests left and then I am done with this semester.
Let me say that this has been a difficult re-entry to school but I am excited to continue my education. 
Anthropology is awesome.
This is meaningless rambling.
Literally this is the least important thing that is on the internet. 
I have realized that Cottage Cheese may be the best thing ever. Combined with fruit. Also I love trisuits. That is what my life is right now. Cottage cheese and triscuits. 
Also Diet Coke. 
I'm lying I am trying to impress you... It's diet cola. The smiths brand of diet coke.
Hmm. 
I will say that Micro-biology is so hard.
Humanities is easier and is more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment