Thursday, December 6, 2012

I know I'm no Angel

In my LIFE so many interesting things have happened. Here are some of them.
Also I know I am young but it is crazy in my life how much has happened.
  1. I remember when my family got dial up internet. I remember when parents limited your internet to 30 minutes a day and they actually timed you.
  2. I remember when Daniel Griffin got his I-POD and it was the first person I knew that had one.
  3. I remember when I got my cell phone.
  4. I remember when cell phones still had the game "SNAKE". They have not been the same.
  5. I remember when EBAY got started.
  6. I remember thinking Netflix would not catch on.
  7. I remember when Dolly the Sheep got cloned.
  8. I remember 9/11.
  9. I remember Dennis Rodman marrying himself.
  10. I remember watching Michel Jordan play ball. And Air Jordan's when Jordan actually played ball in them.
  11. I remember when Mark Mcguire broke the home run record. I then remember the next decade of steroid trials in sports.
  12. I remember when Ellen came out of the closet.
  13. I remember thinking "I wish we had a car built in the 90's".
  14. I remember Y2K.
  15. I remember the Boy Bands, NSYNC, BACKSTREET BOYS, 98 degrees.
  16. I remember pop up video, insomniac music video and music videos being on tv.
  17. I remember the first season of Survivor.
  18. I remember Myspace pages and when Facebook was new.
  19. OJ Simpson.
  20. I remember when Waterworld came out.
  21. I remember the last episode of Seinfeld.
  22. I remember when Global Warming happened.
  23. I remember Fidel Castro.
  24. Palm Pilots.
  25. Remote Control Cars.
  26. NES, Super NES, Nintendo 64, Sega Genesis, Playstation, Dreamcast.
  27. Gameboy, Gameboy Printer, Gameboy color, Gameboy advance.
  28. I remember when Titanic came out.
  29. When Wolves came back to yellowstone.
This is a list of interesting things from my lifetime.
I don't think I am old and wise.
But I do think that things have changed so much in 24 years.
34
44
54
64
74
84
94
104
114
124.
Hopefully by this Age I won't be so afraid of dying.
Hell maybe by then I won't have too.
Remember when no one had a blog?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment