I am in the Library.
I have not slept more than 5 hours in a night since Thanksgiving.
I slept 0 hours last night.
I am feeling like I want to be a bitch to everyone.
But instead my way of getting this out is looking at people I don't know thinking terrible thoughts about them and then feeling bad about it, then justifying it, then writing about it in my blog.
I want to change the Title of my Blog to
Working Class Gent.
thats what it is called. Now I just need to figure out how to change that.
Alright mean thought list here you come.
- To the lady telling the story about your 4 year old. "that is literally the worst story that has ever been told ever, and your child is ugly".
- Every adult who is wearing sweats and basketball shorts to class or work. "Did a dinosaur escape from Jurassic Park and you are just making sure you are ready to run away? Also I can see how much your education means to you by the word Skank printed on the ass of your sweats".
- To the gentlemen with the Ironic Mustache. "No one is laughing, that is all".
- To women wearing pants to church on sunday. "Of all the social injustice in the world you chose not being able to wear pant suits to church as the issue you were really going to stand up too? What? I mean really What the Hell? I believe whole heartily in the equality of all the sexes. Also I am guessing you are still paying your tithing? Why don't you focus your energy on unequal pay or Women's health care issues?"
- To my Professor who the average in his class is a failing grade. "What are you getting out of this? How do you feel that you are doing your job as an educator by failing the majority of your students? Perhaps you might want to rethink you syllabus next semester?"
- To the 18 year olds smoking. "Stop it Damn it! It is not that cool. I mean I know it looks cool and feels good and tastes great but for hells sake It is the slowest way to kill yourself and you smell like a Motel 6 whose cleaners are on strike!"
- To my Psychologist. "I understand that a social norm for the ages of 20-30 is when people find mates but perhaps I am enjoying my life and want to focus on that"?
- To the people riding longboards around USU campus. "Learn how to ride that before you ride it in public, you are making me embarrassed by your wobbles and I keep wondering when I am going to have to use CPR after you destroy your body. Also everytime you zoom past me to close it scares the crap out of me. STOP IT!"
- To people talking about leaving the Union Because Obama won his second term. "Just shut up! America is so Awesome just shut up".
Then this is my future.
- Go to Justin and Tiana's house tonight for celebration.
- Read, read, read, read.
- Niece Nephew AKA the apples of my eye.
- Targhee, Snowbarding. eating snow, frozen beard.
- Christ Mass
- Florida with the Besty
- New Orleans
- Next semester
- Amazing Classes
I want to see the Hobbit but I would be a liar if I said I was more excited for that than I am for the new Star Wars Movies. I don't know if they will be good but the chance that they are gives me chills.
I want to go to space some day.
Also this break I am going to learn to sew Bow Ties, Regular Ties, skinny Ties and who knows maybe a vest. We will see.
I need to snow shoe.
Alright well I am feeling good. Time to go. I have been in this desk chair at the Library Long Enough.
Oh Also I get to See Ian and Theresa and that is just amazing.