Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Just go out and Listen to The Hold Steady Already.

Just took My last Final.
I got a B

I like to Play BlueGrass. I find it frustrating that No one likes it. But I also like to play Rock and Roll. I also Like to play the Blues. I like to play the guitar, but everybody plays the guitar. I like to play the Banjo but I am not good at it. I like to Play Rugby but I am not a very aggressive person. I like to play basketball but I am short and my legs are maybe 27 inches long on a good day. I like to Sing even though I often sing off key. But that is okay cause so does Bob Dylan. I like to Hike even though I get tired. I like to read even though my thoughts often race. I like to Hug people even when I am sweaty. I like to dream even though I often can't sleep. I love driving but my cars wheel broke off. I like to write even though it is usually shite. But hey you have to start somewhere. I love to learn even though school is hard as hell. I love religion even though I am not a believer. I find some hymns beautiful. I like kissing my friends on the cheek even though it is somewhat a Utah taboo. I love eating food. I love to paint even when it does not turn out and I can tell you it usually does not. I like the warm even though I over heat. I like the cold even though I shiver. I like running even though I don't go far. I like snowboarding even though I fall... Often. I like growing a beard even though it is patchy.

I am so far from perfect or even good at times. But I am okay with me. I am okay with being mediocre. I try to be a good person and that is my offer. I am enough but always looking to improve.

"I am what I am and that is All that I am". Never said better.

I like Living even though sometimes it is hard. There is so much for me to get better at, learn, discover, reach and become. That is what finding joy is for me. 

I will tell you I do not care who you are or where you are from I will beat you at Tecmo Bowl on NES. This is a scientific fact. It just is. 

If you ask me I will hug you and I know I give good hugs.

Well thanks for reading. You readers are awesome. 

 -Ammo

No comments:

Post a Comment