Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The early hours of the Logan morning.

Well I am sitting at my laptop thinking away at 4:38 in the morning. I purchased my plane ticket to send me to the land of Boggsville. Yes thats right folks I am yet again going to be Boggy Bound. I am so happy that I am going to be accompanied by my room mate and good friend Thomas. He is going to do so awesome. It is going to be amazing to embrace all of my wonderful Florida family. I can't wait to see  how the adventure team is doing this year with my older bro rocking it. I am going to get to have hung out with my BFF in three states yeah thats right. I am stoked that I am going to hopefully see my campers from last year. It is going to be a wonderful reunion. Well I apologize that this was a very boring post. Oh but I will end by saying read these books: Born Standing Up by Steve Martin and "squirrel seeks chipmunk" by David Sedaris. They were both enjoyable from beginning to end. Go to your local library and check them out.


No comments:

Post a Comment