Thursday, June 21, 2012

It was the best of times it was the... Blurst of times.

Well today is a lazy day so I thought I would do another blog post. Yesterday me, Andrew, Colter and Ally played some intense foursquare down in the parking lot. It was so dang fun, its amazing how a simple child's game can be so fun. Then we went inside and we had a great talk about kindness. It is such a simple goal but for some reason it is so hard just to be kind all of the time. I am gonna work on being kind, it is more important to be kind than to be clever. I find myself judging other people who live different life styles than me and in particular people my age who have children. It is shallow and I really  need to work on taking a step in someone else's shoes. There is more than one path to happiness and people don't need to share mine. If they want to they are totally welcome, but life is more interesting when you are finding your own. Well today we have a staff BBQ at work which should be fun. Hopefully get to know some people at work better. I'm bringing oreo's which is a lame copout to making a desert but hell everybody loves em. Well I better go shower. I'm am proud to say I use ladies body wash. It moisturizes my skin and I smell like delicious vanilla. Well have a splendid day.


"no man knows my history"

Ammo

No comments:

Post a Comment