Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's not a diet it's a live it.

Alright soul friends many many updates. Though they might not be too exciting I am enjoying them. So first of all I have to say that I am so damn lucky for my roommates. I live in a house full of health conscious men. I am learning so much about healthy life styles and it is changing my life, I am not blowing that out of proportion at all. I have started eating healthy all natural foods, I eat about 80% vegetarian. My body feels amazing. I feel that for 23 years I was poisoning my body and I did not even know it. Putting things into your body that help you rather than hinder you makes the most amazing difference in your life. I feel that unhealthy foods things full of saturated fats, sugar, high fructose corn syrup and things of that nature should have warning labels on them like cigarettes and alcohol. I think that Americans even though they "know", about what they should and should not eat they just are not aware of how unhealthy what they are eating is. I heard on the radio that 1 in 3 Americans has diabetes.  I don't know maybe I am just too much of a dreamer but I think all Americans should be able to eat healthy. Its amazing what it does to your mental health.
         Also I can see that so many people that I care about are doing wonderful. In the last few weeks I talked to my best friends one in Florida and one in Iceland, and can I say they are kicking life ass and taking names. I am going to be an uncle 2nd time around soon and that I cannot wait for. From what I can see online Camp Boggy Creek seems to have one amazing staff this year and those wonderful children are very lucky. Also my room mate Tom has decided to start to play the guitar and I have been able to help him with that as he is helping me with my healthy life style changes. It is so awesome to watch him enjoy learning the guitar and it has also helped me see that I have really come along way in my playing. Man that guitar is a lot of fun.
          Alright back to Ammo. So I have decided to start college in december if all goes well and I get accepted. I am going to apply to Utah State and the University of Utah. Hopefully I will get accepted into one of those two institutions and will be able to finish my bachelors and then move on to even greater things. I am planning on studying psychology and then moving on to graduate school but that is quite a ways into the future and I just want to continue to think about how awesome things are going right now and stay focused on that.
           Well my mom and her BFF are gonna be in Logan on friday so that will be awesome to get to see them and have lunch. I guess I don't really have anything else to say.


"Don't think twice its alright"

1 comment:

  1. I love Pysch! It's so interesting. I am currently doing Psych at Ohio State and I love it! They have such a huge awesome program. From what I have read U of U has a pretty good program too. I will be applying for Grad school there when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete