Saturday, June 23, 2012

Wonderful sunny day.

Today is turning out to be such a fun day. It is summer time the birds are singing, Tom and Colter picked a bucket full of ripe cherries. Dallin and Molly are here to visit which is always awesome. I am reading David Sedaris "squirrel seeks chipmunk". It is fantastic, I love his writing. I have come up with a few goals for myself that are actually tracable:
1- Call on the telephone at least 2 friends a week that I don't get to see to often. This is something I have wanted and needed to do for a long time.
2- Not watch more than 1-2 hours of netflix a day.  It is so easy to watch your whole day away.
3- Read a book a week.
I think these are some great things to aspire to. Well I have said it before and I will say it again, I am so lucky; I don't know why I am but I am gonna try to be grateful for everything.

"some birds feathers are to bright to be caged, I know I'm not that colorful but a bird just the same".

No comments:

Post a Comment