Saturday, June 16, 2012

Why Hello

Well it has been a few days since my last entry so I will catch up on what has been happening. I went hiking for the second time in Logan and again it was just absolutely beautiful. Cache Valley is this weird pocket of perfection. It is hot during the day but always sunny, then at night it is cool enough to wear a sweatshirt and have a fire if you so please. We had a fire at the house last night actually. Even though I had to call it a night early to go to work, it was quite fun to sit, and enjoy the warmth of the embers; and the warmth of good friends. Me, Thomas and Chris went to Ogden yesterday to do some fingerprinting for a volunteer opportunity that will be coming our way at the end of July. We had such an interesting discussion about politics and culture that we missed our turn off and got lost. However we found our way and got the job accomplished. I bought Steve Martin's autobiography and have been reading that the last couple of days. I would highly recommend it to anyone. He has such an ability to be funny, heartfelt, poignant and honest that he is easily my favorite Human Being. If there is anything that I learn from watching, reading and listening to Steve Martin is the importance of honesty in all parts of your life. Well I think it is time for me to take a really long nap.

"Do the right thing and know the right thing to do".

P.S. I am so excited that I might be getting to eat some delicious Cuban food in the near future.

-Ammo

No comments:

Post a Comment